OR  

Statistics

If you find any bugs (i.e. errors, malfunctions, or similar issues) with The Elder Stats while using it, please report them by posting a topic in here.

Statistics

Postby Orion The Free » June 19th, 2009, 8:52 pm

Statistics didn't update when I created more custom classes than Sithis. And NO, I was not trying to out do Sithis, I just like creating classes. I also noticed that some of other statistics weren't updated.
"A living being seeks above all else to discharge its strength. Life itself is will to power nothing else matters." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Orion The Free
Citizen

Forum Posts: 41
Characters: 5

Re: Statistics

Postby Teinaava » June 19th, 2009, 9:39 pm

That's probably because you don't have more, you have the same amount. Both of you have 14, and since he had 14 first, he'll probably stay at the top until you (or someone else) create more.
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172
Characters: 3

Re: Statistics

Postby Tom » June 22nd, 2009, 2:07 am

Orion The Free wrote:I also noticed that some of other statistics weren't updated.

When you update the statistics for a character, be sure to click the "Modify All" button at the bottom of the character editing page if you've changed statistics in more than one of the sections on that page.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Bug Reports