OR  

Sort by Journal Entries

If you find any bugs (i.e. errors, malfunctions, or similar issues) with The Elder Stats while using it, please report them by posting a topic in here.

Sort by Journal Entries

Postby Alarra » July 26th, 2013, 4:03 am

I've noticed that "Total Journal Entries" has disappeared from the list of things you can sort the leaderboards by. I assume that this was not intentional, since it wasn't talked about anywhere, so I thought I'd mention it. I like using that to see the journal entries other people are writing.
Alarra
Beggar

Forum Posts: 16
Characters: 3

Re: Sort by Journal Entries

Postby Tom » July 26th, 2013, 9:41 am

Interesting... I thought that option was available before, as well, but when I checked through previous versions of the code for the leaderboards, there's no indication that this sorting option was ever present on the leaderboards to begin with. I was sure that I had added it as a sorting option after the Character Journals feature was launched back in January, but I suppose I simply imagined it? Very odd, indeed. :?

Whatever the case, the option has been added to the leaderboards now for sure. Sorry about that!
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Sort by Journal Entries

Postby Alarra » July 31st, 2013, 6:28 am

Don't worry, you didn't imagine it, it was definitely there. ;) I used to use it to see who else was writing journal entries, and there were more Oblivion ones than I'd been expecting. I first noticed it missing after your recent updates with the turning off ratings and such, but I don't know if it started then or has been around for a while; I've not been around here much lately. I don't know why it wouldn't show up in the previous versions of the code.
Alarra
Beggar

Forum Posts: 16
Characters: 3

Return to Bug Reports