OR  

Elder Scrolls V Wishlist

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Elder Scrolls V Wishlist

Postby The Ninja » February 13th, 2010, 2:47 pm

Scorpius wrote:bring back spears and throwing knives/bolts etc.

Agreed. I loved the throwing knives and shuriken. With the better mechanics now, they would be SO MUCH MORE FUN!
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby souro » February 14th, 2010, 3:04 am

what i want is some sort of variety of spells. theres 5 spells that damage you. 1 that imobolizes you. 1 that fortifys you and so on. im pretty sure theres only 45 spell effects, and im being genorous with my estimates

i also want to see something get chopped off or blown in or something! if i hit a glass warhammer the size of a boulder on someones head i expect to see red paint all over the wall. all it does now is spazzes out and sticks there. theres not even a blood stain. just a big spurt of red blood.

i also want to see more stealth things. a warhammer isnt much of a sneak critical when it comes to sneaking while a dagger could do an instant kill. all you do is slash behind your target. or put an arrow into it. 15 arrows in something HAS to have hit his lung or heart or some internal organ!

i also wanna see a vareity of monsters. all i see in monster dungeons are wolves, boars, and lions. in undead dungeons all i see are a skelingtons, zombies, an ghosts. bandit dungeons is just a bunch of light armow npcs. so with vampires. i wanna see some bloodthirsty creativity here!

guess what happens when you pretty much save the empire. armor is nice and all but i kinda like having some control over the empire or something. we cant let ocato have all the glory can we?

i want some better conjuration. i dont want a meat shield, i want a meat canibal! miniature necromancy is my favourite for fixing this though. but still it costs too much mana to cast an atronach for 30 seconds. i hear some poeple dont even USE conjuration. they just replace it with blade or light armor.

i also wanna see more creative poisons. a poison is pretty useless. a homeade potion is only useful for cure diseases or something. and there is the same effects of magic. shouldnt poisons have a better effect than just a weak flare?!?!?

the only disease im afraid of is the vampire disease. i get a regular disease from a wolf and i shake it off. whats with these weak diseases? im thinking some should be extremly deadly if there is a disease. and i even think they should either get rid of it, or make it better cause i dont care if i got any disease other than that vampires one.

ps: i seem to be making longer posts than essays in my english class. dont tell my teacher!
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby Scorpius » February 17th, 2010, 3:07 am

and another thing......
It is the up-most importance that I should be able to attack from my horse/mount. I should be able to pull out a long sword (or a spear; continued from my earlier post) and slash the nipple off of a Xivilai when I ride by.lol.... also, be able to shoot my bow or cast a destruction spell (with the help of an aiming system of course). the technology is there. I'd love to see it implemented :D
~Scorpius

Scorpius
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 6
Characters: 1

Postby The Ninja » February 19th, 2010, 4:45 am

Ditto, scorpius, but your aim would be horrible on a horse... Try shooting a bow and arrow on horseback.... not easy.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby The hunter » February 19th, 2010, 10:08 am

Hmmm well if you introduce too many of these things, what are modders going to do? :P

But most of these things would be really cool; i would want a game similar to morrowind but with oblivion's graphics and some of the mechanics.
Oh and an experience baised levelling system would be well better!
Busy- procrastinating
The hunter
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 8
Characters: 1

Postby souro » February 20th, 2010, 1:09 am

oh wait ive got an idea. instead of making a completly new idea how about making an expansion that unlocks other parts of the map such as valenwood or morrowind. so like the next expansion would be morrowind and have some type of morrowind problem AND oblivion gates and such. like morrowind is having trouble with something like a plague and its actully a ghost problem and that is added to the imperial province. then you could get an expansion to give you valen wood, and theres alot of new monsters and a place to hunt, then the summerset isles where you get alot of mage stuff, then the redguard province (cant remember name) and all sorts of warrior stuff. this would be really cool.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42

Postby Darabos » February 21st, 2010, 10:19 pm

Casting speed! I normally like to play with melee characters but once I cap out those melee skills I like to build up intelligence and get into some destruction & alteration spells, I always thought it would be nice to have a "casting speed" how it would work I'm not sure on. Maybe different spells take longer to cast or a skill that governs your skill, maybe breaking down individual spells as experence and the more often you use them the quicker you can cast.
How goes it?
Darabos
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 9

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion