OR  

i dont think the ps3 has as many exploitable bugs

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

i dont think the ps3 has as many exploitable bugs

Postby souro » January 8th, 2010, 6:01 am

ok so i went to go do the dorian bug (unlimited money yay) but unfortunatly it doesnt work, tried 3 times. i tried the paintbrush glitch, horrable disapotment. im pretty sure others wont work either. the best i ever got working (and the only one) was the dupe with scrolls. im not sure but i think its because of the ps3 version. i havnt seen it being reported to be fixed with the G.O.T.Y patches. so im thinking its the ps3 version. im gonna get the pc version because it seems sooooooo much better but i wanna see if anyone else using the ps3 has these problems, and if they havnt try it would they try it? i wanna know im not alone or else i would suspeect it to be something else. and maybe even tell me how to do some of these right

ps- probbably my longest post in the history of my lifetime.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Re: i dont think the ps3 has as many exploitable bugs

Postby whoman69 » January 9th, 2010, 12:24 am

I think Oblivion is one game that doesn't really need glitches.
whoman69
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 86
Characters: 8

Return to Oblivion Discussion