OR  

ye old storytellers inn

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: ye old storytellers inn

Postby Tom » June 23rd, 2010, 6:26 pm

Yeah, that is interesting. What city was it in?
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby scrimmythefox » June 24th, 2010, 2:42 am

its in the imperial city. try all the guard towers i think its north, northwest, or northeast
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Postby redguard_master » July 12th, 2010, 6:07 am

Sounds more like a random and uppredictable glitch.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

Postby scrimmythefox » July 13th, 2010, 9:15 pm

im pretty sure its legit. i mean im not sure how many of you go checking every inch of the city. i doubt it because i just walked up to the top, nothing happened to indicate glitchiness
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83

Postby cheesyrice » February 1st, 2011, 5:07 am

I'll never forget the first time i became grand champion

I was winning lots of cash and was only level 1,life was good,when i advanced to hero rank i went to buy a "beautiful" house on the waterfront.there i lived a quiet life for a while, killed pirates,stopped boat jackers and took a 1 hour swim at noon everyday.then i got shipped off to jail after punchin a snobby high elf in the face. it was like :x :arrow: :cry: :lol: :o :shock: :x
me him me him me guard

so i cried in jail because people would hate there wonderful hero if he punched a guy and i knew i would get some horrible punishment so i went to earn there respect and become grand champion. so i went to the arena became grand champion and went outside and found......THE ADORING FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! at first when he chased me i ran then i stopped and talked to him. i looked to the sky and said I JUST PUNCHED A GUY IN THE FACE WAS IT REALLY THAT BAD!?!?!?!
Last edited by cheesyrice on February 26th, 2011, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 4

Postby The Ninja » February 1st, 2011, 8:49 am

I was looking for a "like" button. :P
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771

Postby cheesyrice » February 26th, 2011, 8:06 am

The worst part was when i shoved him off dive rock so the arena district would be peaceful......................then he came back
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » February 28th, 2011, 6:24 pm

Lol. Darn Bosmer orphans..... They don't understand that their survival is the bane of our existence. XP
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771

Postby cheesyrice » March 1st, 2011, 3:44 am

HIS HAIR LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING THING OF WHIP CREAM THAT SOMEONE PEED IN :shock: :shock: :shock:
Acutally one time i made a minor mod that put like 1 million adoring fans in side the arena (if u tlc your self inside)with dagon!!!!!!!!! i put a throne in the sky so i could watch from above.

On topic today my Khajiit was running through a dungeon sniping everything he saw without having saved for a couple levels and so close to exiting,then realizing there was a whole section he had not explored yet so he truged back fisting everything to death. he needed a bit of health so i scrolled through ingriedients.......and accidentally ate a poisned apple.Now he is roleplaying a guy with cancer who is constantly healing even though he has insane health
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby redguard_master » June 14th, 2011, 4:50 am

go to youtube for some epic adoring fan deaths. oh those apples are brutal huh?
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion