OR  

bringing back the dead

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

bringing back the dead

Postby scrimmythefox » June 22nd, 2010, 4:35 am

in my extensive travels i've seen many many odd and interesting things. one thing that really caught my attention is the house for sale in anvil. i bought the house on a whim and started moving equipment into it as well as some protection (you never know) and one adoring fan. i lwent to sleep so i could activate the ghost hunting quest and was unhappy to see that during their raid the ghosts had killed my guards and my adoring fan. i finished the quest and left the house and came back a few days later and to my surprise they where all alive! i killed the adoring fan again walked out came back later and he was alive. also i noted that the people i left in there who where dark brotherhood, they dont recognize that you told them to follow you. so you can ask the entire sanctuary to follow you if you want too.
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Re: bringing back the dead

Postby Tom » June 22nd, 2010, 6:36 am

Sounds like a typical Oblivion moment, doesn't it? I find it amusing when things like these happen. Apparently the Adoring Fan has a few tricks up his sleeve. ;)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby souro » June 22nd, 2010, 5:55 pm

i bet that they regained because of benirus' manor's respawn system, i have a miniature necromancy mod (look up jpm's miniature necromancy revised if interested) and i stashed an entire undead army, then i came by again and they were all dead, excpt for the npcs. and on second thought i think the npc i killed respawned too. so, thats oblivion for ya, a pain in the neck when you have no idea whats going to happen.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby scrimmythefox » June 22nd, 2010, 8:43 pm

i have it for 360 so idk if i can get mods but im getting it on pc soon so if you have any other good mods let me know. i keep reading about all these exploits of people making war on cities so i was wondering what mods allow you to do that
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Return to Oblivion Discussion