OR  

a free 19 to 20k gold

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

a free 19 to 20k gold

Postby scrimmythefox » June 25th, 2010, 1:52 am

ok so my friend and i noticed something. the map marker walker camp seems to have some rich campers living there. we found a certain thug there to have 19k gold. we went there again on another character and found the same amount on one of them again. its worth looking for so i thought i would share it with all of you. all the other thugs i found had around 4 to 5 hundred gold on them as well so happy hunting!
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Re: a free 19 to 20k gold

Postby Tom » June 25th, 2010, 3:12 am

Heh, that's something. One of the things I love about Oblivion is that you can find things like this. Where about is Walker Camp located? I don't recall ever finding a camp named that, so I should keep my eyes peeled the next time I'm traveling. Maybe this would even be a good reason for me to go on a journey into the wilderness again.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby scrimmythefox » June 25th, 2010, 3:25 am

Tom wrote:Heh, that's something. One of the things I love about Oblivion is that you can find things like this. Where about is Walker Camp located? I don't recall ever finding a camp named that, so I should keep my eyes peeled the next time I'm traveling. Maybe this would even be a good reason for me to go on a journey into the wilderness again.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/theelder ... asp?ID=889

heres a link to a useful sit that has a great marked map i use to hunt down the most obscure places. its point 47 i believe enjoy
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Postby ShadowSentinel » June 25th, 2010, 1:02 pm

Pretty good tip, would make buying homes much easier. Took me ages to get enough together just for Anvil. I will see if i can find it on tonights gameplay.

ShadowSentinel
Beggar

Forum Posts: 15
Characters: 6

Postby scrimmythefox » June 28th, 2010, 2:25 am

it seems that the camp never runs out of thugs. every time i return there are more and they all have about 500 gold on them. so check back often to see whats there
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Return to Oblivion Discussion