OR  

The Travelers Lodge

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

The Travelers Lodge

Postby scrimmythefox » June 29th, 2010, 3:55 am

I'm huge fan of just packing my armor and weapons and just booking it to my next destination on foot. I've seen many many things on my travels. I like stories so leave me a few here. Tell us about your trips over the vastness that is oblivion.
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Re: The Travelers Lodge

Postby scrimmythefox » June 29th, 2010, 4:41 am

in one of my frequent visits to walker camp to restock supplies and gold my Markynaz and i miss a thug. these guys love to run so when you visit them make sure you get them quick because they can out run you even if your not wearing armor. Anyways one of me being the hunter i am decided to chase him. phew that took quite awhile to get. he got halfway across the map before he got into a clear enough place to shoot him. the money on his person was well worth it though
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Postby scrimmythefox » June 29th, 2010, 7:19 pm

my travels today took me to worlds end. i jumped over the battlements of anvil and landed on there other side. the ocean dropped off into nothing. apparently anvil is a floating island
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Postby The Ninja » June 30th, 2010, 12:11 am

scrimmythefox wrote:in one of my frequent visits to walker camp to restock supplies and gold my Markynaz and i miss a thug. these guys love to run so when you visit them make sure you get them quick because they can out run you even if your not wearing armor. Anyways one of me being the hunter i am decided to chase him. phew that took quite awhile to get. he got halfway across the map before he got into a clear enough place to shoot him. the money on his person was well worth it though

Sounds like something I would do/try. Fun stuff.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby scrimmythefox » June 30th, 2010, 12:58 am

you should its pretty fun. just paralyze them so they dont get away. its annoying
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Return to Oblivion Discussion