OR  

Cool Glitch

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Cool Glitch

Postby Joe » February 8th, 2009, 6:10 pm

This is a cool glitch that I learned by fooling around one day.
First equip any arrows, next take out a weapon of your choice(prefer a 2 handed weapon.), then press the attack button 3x and right after the first swing click the inventory button and equip then unequip the arrows(it will say you cant but still press it 2x) then drop an item(not a weapon) and it will turn into 1000. :D

Note: this does not work with all items
Joe
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 91
Characters: 1

Re: cool glitch

Postby Tom » February 8th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Heh, I remember you telling me about this before. I know you were fooling around, but how did you happen to figure it out so perfectly? :lol:
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Cool Glitch

Postby Xavier » February 8th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Seems like a pretty cool glitch. I might try it sometime.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Re: cool glitch

Postby Joe » February 9th, 2009, 4:22 am

Tom wrote:Heh, I remember you telling me about this before. I know you were fooling around, but how did you happen to figure it out so perfectly? :lol:

Well it was when I was still getting used to it and I mistakenly pressed the inventory button while attacking, so I saw I had arrows equiped that I didn't need but it wouldn't let me of course, than i thought i might as well drop stuff that I don't need. So then I kept figuring out what I did then I got it. whew long story.
Joe
Adventurer

Postby Joe » May 10th, 2009, 12:39 am

Well, They fixed this glitch in an update. :( It sucks.
Joe
Adventurer

Postby Tom » May 10th, 2009, 8:29 pm

What update are you talking about? Do you play Oblivion on the Xbox and get updates automatically or something of the sort? I'm a PC gamer, so I don't know how consoles work in today's world. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Eskayti » May 11th, 2009, 4:18 am

Tom wrote:What update are you talking about? Do you play Oblivion on the Xbox and get updates automatically or something of the sort? I'm a PC gamer, so I don't know how consoles work in today's world. :)

Do 360s get updates? Do you have to be hooked up to the internet? XBox Live? Curious because my offspring has a 360, but no internet (Doesn't like the internet? Yeah - go figure) ... are there patches for the Xbox version too ... Man, I'm outta touch with the console thing too. I started with Morrowind on the plain old XBox ... don't think I could play any but a PC now!

I think I lost all my odd but useful glitches when I finally loaded up the Unofficial Shivering Isles patch. Fixed a lot of stuff for me ... oddly enough my bed is now missing from my hovel in Bravil ... not like I sleep there anyway, but its the principle of the thing. :P
Cat's out of the bag on that one! Who puts cats in bags anyway? Cats hate bags.
Eskayti
Beggar

Forum Posts: 25

Postby Xavier » May 11th, 2009, 10:32 pm

Yeah, there are updates with the Xbox version. And you have to be hooked up to the internet (Xbox Live) to receive updates. You have to be hooked up to the internet to get updates from anything.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Joe » May 12th, 2009, 6:08 pm

Xavier wrote:Yeah, there are updates with the Xbox version. And you have to be hooked up to the internet (Xbox Live) to receive updates. You have to be hooked up to the internet to get updates from anything.

Yeah, You should hook it up because your games might have new stuff.
Joe
Adventurer

Postby Legolastom » May 22nd, 2009, 2:28 am

The only new stuff you can add is through DLC. The game doesn't update with new stuff.
Legolastom
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 2

Next

Return to Oblivion Discussion