OR  

List Your Funny, Stupid, Weird, Glitches, etc.

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: List Your Funny, Stupid, Weird, Glitches, etc.

Postby The Ninja » January 10th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Tom wrote:....especially shooting the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock. ;)

It would be a lot funnier if youtube wouldn't have it in every corner... Too much of it gets old, but newer and interesting techniques pop up... Like the apple on the Adoring Fan's head. Watch that one.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby The Black Arrow » January 21st, 2010, 5:09 am

souro wrote:i see a figure out in the distance and put an arrow in it. i go on and check out the corpse. when i saw vampire i hightaled it. that was the time i didnt have a cure disease anything.

:lol:
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6

Postby souro » February 14th, 2010, 2:20 am

oh heres another funny story. i just got a pc version for oblivion a short while ago. but anyway when im walking through the imperial city i saw "so and so is uncionsious" (i forgot the name) so i look around looking for something that killed the guy and i see nothing. so im guessing it was a bug or the person was caught stealing.

another story. you know the umbra story i posts a little while ago? well i tried a different way to kill her. (poeple should make a thousand ways to kill HER instead of the adoring fan.) i got the imperials from the quest of kvatch and head over to the dungeon. unfortunatly the imperials got killed by the trap near the begging of the dungeon, so only one survived. i grab the imperal's armor and weapon and equiped it (i was level 1 at the time and had iron). so now im walking around with 1 guy a bit worse for wear. then when i get to umbra i decided i should use my bow and arrow to shoot at umbra while the imperial kept her busy. well the imperial didn't keep her busy for long, or at all. the imperial dies and umbra starts coming after me. i run for my life remembering my last endeavor, and then i get out of the dungeon. but luckily i had the nine looking out for me or something because a patrol was nearby. but the nine wasn't looking out for me THAT much and the imperial died but weakened umbra. so now i "steal" the imperial's horse and run towards pell's gate. everyone starts shooting at there long lost ex-friend. finally she died and i looted the embony armor and umbra.

that is what i call a terrible change in events. first im bringing a squad to umbra, them umbra to a squad, then umbra towards her friends she dumped and got killed by them. but i found a way to kill umbra, i just need to be lucky enough to do it again on my pc lol.

and one more. you know those dremora mages? the ones that look ALOT like darth maul. well this really funny thing happened. when i was walking across a bridge in a tower. i swing at a darth maul mage and it starts hurdling towards the lava pit in the middle of the tower. this looke EXACTLY LIKE episode 1 from star wars. it even had the same colored skin as darth maul. i even sliced his torso so he should have been cut in half. he even had black robes like darth maul. so im thinking all i need is a blue lightsaber and brown robes and i could be the spitting image of wan kanobi.

ps:do you guys think i write too long of posts? cause this one seems huge. also do you guys think i should make a storyteller thread for poeple to post stories like mine? cause itm starting to think these stories are a little off topic
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby Tom » February 14th, 2010, 3:27 am

souro wrote:do you guys think i should make a storyteller thread for poeple to post stories like mine? cause itm starting to think these stories are a little off topic

If you want to, you can. Although I think this topic is similar to the type of topic you are thinking of creating.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion