OR  

oblivion gates tactics ( and a question)

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: oblivion gates tactics ( and a question)

Postby Tom » February 15th, 2009, 12:05 am

Joe wrote:Also there are 5 worshipers not 4. Not a big deal though.

Alright, I fixed that in my original post. Man, I really need to start playing Oblivion again and brush up on my knowledge.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Joe » February 15th, 2009, 12:08 am

Eh, like I said it's not a big deal.
Joe
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 91
Characters: 1

Postby iron spartan101 » February 15th, 2009, 11:52 am

kool i will check em out
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 67

Postby Shinimiras » February 16th, 2009, 9:30 am

Hah, no wonder I only closed 12 with my main chara. I killed most creatures in the Oblivion worlds and those I didn't kill I sneaked past. In the high levels it took me a few hours to go through closing one gate.
In addition to trekking in Cyrodiil, I also raise dragons.
Shinimiras
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 4

Postby Tom » February 16th, 2009, 5:24 pm

I remember spending one day on a weekend where my main focus was to close as many Oblivion gates as possible. I think I closed about 9 that day. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed all of the random Oblivion worlds that I encountered, and I increased a lot of my skills and leveled up a few times.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby iron spartan101 » February 16th, 2009, 7:31 pm

Tom wrote:I remember spending one day on a weekend where my main focus was to close as many Oblivion gates as possible. I think I closed about 9 that day. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed all of the random Oblivion worlds that I encountered, and I increased a lot of my skills and leveled up a few times.

i have only closed 9 in total i closed one when i started and did all the ones in the main questline and i dont think i did any others (i might of) i only found out near the end that you could enchant things with sigil stones so thats why i got annoyed when i couldnt go in anymore.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Postby Boulderheart » February 20th, 2009, 1:05 pm

I Tend to go in and i try to get to the ebnd as quick as possible unless i here that theirs something good at the other side - but i hate the ones that take forever to get to the actual sigil stone Like the ones with caves or the ones that have the cave's entrance so perfectly hidden even those from CSI wouldn't be able o find them lol :P
Boulderheart
Beggar

Forum Posts: 16

Postby iron spartan101 » February 24th, 2009, 10:01 pm

With my mage i just run thorugh it like normal but i use my conjuration to summon a daedroth so that they all attack it and i can just run by.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Postby souro » February 14th, 2010, 5:25 am

in my ps3 version i had the priory of the nine. there was an oblivion gate near it so i thought it was ironic for a holy place and such an unholy thing a few yards away. so i went in. i ran into a small mob of creatures so i shielded and let the thunderbolts fly. but when i closed it i went to recruit a knight. when i came out it was there again. irritating gates :x
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion