OR  

Your favorite places

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Your favorite places

Postby Orindae » April 10th, 2009, 1:27 am

I like that really high big bridge that I believe is south of the imperial city. the one with the arches underneath it. it makes me want to jump off of it and go swimming.
Orindae
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 1

Postby iron spartan101 » April 11th, 2009, 8:57 pm

hey dudes!, anyway i love going to the top of mountains.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 67
Characters: 1

Postby Codex » April 11th, 2009, 9:13 pm

Speaking of mountain tops, here's some pics from my new mountain home mod. Call it the Valus Viewpoint. Located on a mountain top east of Cheydinhal.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3564 ... hot43y.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2207 ... shot44.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7751 ... shot46.jpg
Codex
Citizen

Forum Posts: 30
Characters: 3

Postby Tom » April 12th, 2009, 5:02 am

Wow, that's very cool, Codex. I should download that Mod myself sometime.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Codex » April 13th, 2009, 2:19 am

Tom wrote:Wow, that's very cool, Codex. I should download that Mod myself sometime.

Thanks :) I've not uploaded it anywhere yet though, as it's still a work in progress.
Codex
Citizen

Forum Posts: 30
Characters: 3

Postby Ashk. Ashina Zelaku » April 13th, 2009, 8:10 pm

My favourite place has to be the view from north of Fort Horunn, on the road from Desolate Mine to Bruma. It's a good area for hunting, as well, and if I've got nothing better to do in the game world I'll get my bow and arrows, round up a hunting party, and ride out in pursuit of deer.

My second favourite place is the lake south of Roland Jenseric's Cabin, as it's where my character goes swimming and the area is so beautiful there, with the Ayleid ruins nearby.

Other favourite places include the valley scattered with rocks to the east of Dive Rock, Boethiah's Shrine, the wilderness east of Malada, and Fort Sutch.
The Empire is a confidence trick. Do you, the famed warrior races of Tamriel, having won international renown for your fighting prowess, consider yourselves and your abilities inferior to those of money-grabbing merchants and diplomats in armour?
Ashk. Ashina Zelaku
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 97
Characters: 2

Postby Legolastom » April 14th, 2009, 7:32 am

There is a bandit cave somewhere in the northern part of the colovian highlands with a goblin that has drunk himself to death outside, anyway its situated far out right next to the limits of Cyrodill and its at at the top of a waterfall, beautiful place haven't been there in a long time though. Also head out to fort grief on a nice clear sunny day, amazing sight.
Legolastom
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43

Postby Ashk. Ashina Zelaku » April 14th, 2009, 9:50 am

The cave's Infested Mine ;)

I know because that's where I roleplayed taking a dump until I found the lake north of Kvatch.
The Empire is a confidence trick. Do you, the famed warrior races of Tamriel, having won international renown for your fighting prowess, consider yourselves and your abilities inferior to those of money-grabbing merchants and diplomats in armour?
Ashk. Ashina Zelaku
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 97

Postby Tom » April 14th, 2009, 5:24 pm

Ashk. Ashina Zelaku wrote:The cave's Infested Mine ;)

Ah, I was just about to say that! :)

I love the outside of Infested Mine. It looks so beautiful with the waterfall pouring over the front door. There are also some pretty worthwhile items in there. I came across Infested Mine a while ago while exploring around the edge of the Gold Coast up to the Brena River. Very beautiful sight. However, Veyond has still won me over with it's magnificent look and the glistening rain that falls over it almost every day.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby J'Ghasta » April 16th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Between fort black boot and a alyid well is there a waterfall. That is my favorit place
Jalla Kebab Suddenly

"Vem va de som kasta?"
Skogsturken

Betty bought a bit of butter but the bit she bought was bitter, so betty bought another bit of butter (insted).
J'Ghasta
Protector

Forum Posts: 101

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion