OR  

Another Suggestion

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Another Suggestion

Postby J'Ghasta » June 8th, 2009, 1:06 pm

:idea: I think that it should be possible to remove your posts even after two days and so.Not long ago did I by misstake a dubblepost and I could not remove it because it had gone to long time.
Jalla Kebab Suddenly

"Vem va de som kasta?"
Skogsturken

Betty bought a bit of butter but the bit she bought was bitter, so betty bought another bit of butter (insted).
J'Ghasta
Protector

Forum Posts: 101
Characters: 2

Re: Another Suggestion

Postby Tom » June 8th, 2009, 6:09 pm

You can remove any post of yours as long as another post hasn't been posted in the same topic after it. Therefore, if you make a double-post, you can delete one (or both) of the posts, if you'd like, as long as that topic has not been replied to after you've made the post. It's a good system because it prevents people from removing their posts from a topic if their posts have been replied to, and that can misconstrue an entire topic.

Hopefully that makes sense to you. If you'd like, send me the links to the posts in a Private Message and I'll delete them for you.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion