OR  

General Feedback on our Updated Site

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

General Feedback on our Updated Site

Postby Tom » August 23rd, 2012, 6:36 am

The General Feedback Thread for the Updated Site

We hope that you're enjoying the new update to The Elder Stats that includes the ability to create profiles for Skyrim characters! If you've tried out the site for a little while now, we'd really appreciate your feedback on what you think about it.

This thread is meant as a central location for all general feedback regarding our new website. This thread is only meant for leaving feedback, not for discussing the new website in detail. If you wish to simply leave a quick bit of feedback on your opinion of the new site, then this is the thread to reply to. :)

Please note, however, that you are more than welcome to post your feedback as a new topic in this forum if you want to go into further discussion and detail about your thoughts. This topic is only meant as a simple way to leave some feedback as you make use of the new site and the features it has to offer.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and please enjoy the new Elder Stats!
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: General Feedback on our Updated Site

Postby ToxicCosmos » January 27th, 2013, 8:08 pm

I love the new look and features of the site. I think it looks amazing (a bit of a graphic design nerd here). And the Journal as well. Love it. I can't wait to start a new character just to use it. :)
Vira Varo
Dunmer, Female
Character Thread

ToxicCosmos
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 5
Characters: 3

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion