OR  

Support for the Elder Scrolls Online

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Support for the Elder Scrolls Online

Postby icaro1914 » April 4th, 2014, 9:05 pm

I was just wondering if there is any chance that you would be interested in adding support for Elder Scrolls Online characters? Although I realize that it isn't a single player TES game, I think the format on this website, and the cute Stat Cards, would be a great way to share characters and different character builds for the game. ESO just launched today and I really like it so far. :)
icaro1914
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 3

Re: Support for the Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Tom » April 5th, 2014, 8:22 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the message! I suppose we've always considered that, since the Elder Scrolls Online is an internet-based game, they would create their own stat system similar to The Elder Stats that would simply tap into the character data that is already online, allowing them to create a much richer character profile experience with all of this data. I suppose time will tell if they ever do build such a service, but for the time being, we haven't really looked into it. It's a good idea, though, and if Bethesda doesn't build such a service soon, it's something that would probably be popular if we built it.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Support for the Elder Scrolls Online

Postby HaxAras » April 26th, 2015, 5:12 am

Did Bethesda ever get around to this? If it's as popular as you think it will be, it might bring the return you were looking for. I think that's how you put it in the Morrowind support thread. I intend to get TES: Online for consoles eventually. Being able to store all my ES chars here would be awesome.
HaxAras
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 9
Characters: 2

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion