OR  

Site Name Suggestion

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

Which is the better name for a gaming website? (Poll Has Ended)

Poll ended at May 17th, 2009, 9:24 pm

Optical Gamer
20%
Optic Gamer
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Site Name Suggestion

Postby Tom » June 3rd, 2009, 4:01 am

Kestral wrote:Perhaps there's developer positions? :p

I've always been an independent developer, but I have always thought of how useful it would be to have a developer or two helping me out. I've noticed that you're experienced in PHP (which is what Optic Gamer will be written in), so that's good. If I could setup some sort of SVN repository where we can submit changes and see them applied instantly, then I think that having more than just one developer making Optic Gamer would be a good idea. I'll see what I can do for an SVN repository because that would make it easier for the site to be developed by more than one developer without me having to implement each feature myself. ;)

I may be looking for developers for this website soon, so if I need developers I will be sure to inform you about it. I'm all for getting this website done faster and better.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Previous

Return to The Lounge