OR  

What is the craziest and most insane thing you have done?

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

What is the craziest and most insane thing you have done?

Postby cheesyrice » February 26th, 2011, 8:44 am

Today i was walking into the movie theater through the parking lot with my mom dad and older sis.We were passing bye a cop car and my sister was scared to walk by it.She is 13 by the way.I said "ARE KIDDING ME ACT WASTED!!!!!"so my mom hit my arm. :lol:
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 4

Re: What is the craziest and most insane thing you have done?

Postby The Ninja » February 28th, 2011, 6:21 pm

IDK. I jumped off of a twostory building once, and rocks WAY higher than that into water. Oh, and also from a 26-foot tree. But that covers my major jumping accomplishments...

I might have set the record IF I went through with my friend's plan (glad I didn't). I was supposed to grab this one girl I like, pull her into the corner and kiss her, but we couldn't have been as good friends as we are now if I had done that....
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771

Postby cheesyrice » March 1st, 2011, 1:01 am

ive done lots of stuff i could have left out and would have been a normal person just have to think......
hmmmm well also my friend and i were screaming "inapropriate"(yeah i spellt tat rong y u car?)things and then the school principal walked by and we made i contact then i jumped barefoot in i think 4inch snow on my trampoline for a long time then jumped off hmmmm must think more
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » March 1st, 2011, 4:28 am

Oh, I ate a raw Jalapeño pepper before.... Never doing that again.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby cheesyrice » March 2nd, 2011, 3:26 am

that is a different version of suicide :shock:
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » March 2nd, 2011, 6:28 am

Yes... Many citrus fruits were consumed in hopes of removal of the pepper's oils....
The Ninja
Squire

Postby cheesyrice » March 3rd, 2011, 3:09 am

Maybe i will try to see how long i will survie it with nothing to help the burn :twisted:
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » March 3rd, 2011, 4:12 am

You, sir, must be too bored to be safe.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby cheesyrice » March 5th, 2011, 9:23 pm

pretty much. Well if i dont survive,farewell.If i do,wait i wont but if some how i do i will post
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby polish mansausage » April 8th, 2011, 1:27 am

cops showed up at a party, me and some bros ran 2 miles through woods back to my house

nothing too special but it was the first thing that came to mind
smoke weed erry day
polish mansausage
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 0

Next

Return to The Lounge