OR  

The insane forums have been shutdown

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

The insane forums have been shutdown

Postby Blue the Thief » February 15th, 2009, 11:45 pm

It can't have been shut down just because of tensions between members....

And that was the only forum other then UESP where I felt... I guess at 'home' :cry:
Blue the Thief
Beggar

Forum Posts: 21
Characters: 4

Re: The insane forums have been shutdown

Postby The Edgy Redguard » February 16th, 2009, 12:49 am

If You feel so strongly about the subject Sign This Petition.
Stephen Hawking: I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
The Edgy Redguard
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 88
Characters: 1

Postby Blue the Thief » February 16th, 2009, 2:44 am

I can't post on that site, so I'll do it here:

I, Blue the Thief, petition for Insane Forums to Be Resurrected, and if they revived, I will tell a fairly embarssing fact about myself here, on the insane forums, on H.O.T and if I am allowed back on UESP, there as well. ;)

I will give you all a clue for now, but I'm not saying anything else until the forums are back up.

The clue: Neo
Blue the Thief
Beggar

Postby The Edgy Redguard » February 16th, 2009, 2:58 am

Try again Now, Blue.
Stephen Hawking: I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
The Edgy Redguard
Adventurer

Postby The King » February 16th, 2009, 3:59 am

Ahhh, let old nightmares die.
"Nothing hurts my world,
Just affects the ones around me
When sin's deep in my blood,
You'll be the one to fall."-Avenged Sevenfold
The King
Brawler

Forum Posts: 220
Characters: 0

Postby Blue the Thief » February 16th, 2009, 4:56 am

^Indeed, but this wasn't a nightmare, it certainly wasn't a priceless gem, but you get what I mean.

Besides, it was only just starting out, do you think UESP was able to get how it is overnight? No, it took time, and I reackon that if we give this time, and fixed a few things, it could be just as great.
Blue the Thief
Beggar

Postby Tom » February 16th, 2009, 5:31 pm

This topic is kind of bordering on the jurisdiction of the Rules and Guidelines, but I'm going to let it go because I understand that you guys need a place to talk while you're all dealing with this issue. Once things are straightened out and Insane Forums is back online, I will most likely lock this topic. So, don't be afraid to discuss what you need to discuss here, but I'm not leaving this topic open after you guys get your forum back online and the problems straightened out. ;)

Good luck with this, guys. Hopefully everything gets straightened out for you all.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby The Edgy Redguard » February 16th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Tom wrote:This topic is kind of bordering on the jurisdiction of the Rules and Guidelines, but I'm going to let it go because I understand that you guys need a place to talk while you're all dealing with this issue. Once things are straightened out and Insane Forums is back online, I will most likely lock this topic. So, don't be afraid to discuss what you need to discuss here, but I'm not leaving this topic open after you guys get your forum back online and the problems straightened out. ;)

Good luck with this, guys. Hopefully everything gets straightened out for you all.

I Appreciate the bide Tom, But please lock this topic, The Forums have been shut down, and they are staying like it. It's amazing how people don't get along...

*Lock*
The Edgy Redguard
Adventurer

Postby Tom » February 16th, 2009, 5:39 pm

Alright, if you insist. I apologize about what happened to your forums, and I hope that you guys can regroup in the future if you feel it to be necessary. But, for now, at least you have The Elder Stats forum to hang out on. ;)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to The Lounge