OR  

Post Your Avatar!

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

Post Your Avatar!

Postby Xavier » December 3rd, 2008, 1:34 am

This is a topic dedicated to show any of your new avatars off or your current ones, and tell what their meaning is. Well, I'll start off, my avatar is just a symbol I made in Photoshop that I thought was cool, so I made it into an avatar.

I also use this avatar:

I use it a lot on other forums. It's a combine soldier from a FPS game called Half-Life 2. That's one of my top favorite games.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Re: Post Your Avatar!

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 3rd, 2008, 1:37 am

I love half life it is amazing! 8-)
My current avatar is an old world war 2 recruitment poster, the writing basically translates into "Our country for the people"
Anonymous: Because None Of Us Are As Cruel As All Of Us.
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Forum Posts: 147
Characters: 0

Postby Tom » December 3rd, 2008, 1:39 am

My current avatar is in honor of the Philadelphia Phillies, who won the World Series in baseball this year for the first time in 28 years. They're my favorite sports team, so I figured I should support them somehow.

By the way, if you post your avatar in your post, it won't show up anymore if you ever change your avatar again because your previous avatar gets deleted when you upload a new one. Just letting you know that.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 3rd, 2008, 1:44 am

Thanks you for the info tom, maybe you should post all the info you have laid down during your posts into one big post when the site is launched.
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Postby Tom » December 3rd, 2008, 1:47 am

I plan on making a large information database in the "About" section of the website that will be released a bit after The Elder Stats website is released. This information database will contain information about how to use the forums, and most importantly how to use the website. Also, if you ever need help understanding something about the forums, you can check out the built-in forum FAQ.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 3rd, 2008, 1:52 am

Don't you get tired writing all those long and incredibly useful posts all the time? :o
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Postby Tom » December 3rd, 2008, 1:54 am

Ah, I do it all the time. Keep in mind that I write thousands of lines of code when developing The Elder Stats website, so typing decent-sized posts isn't that tough for me. But, I'm glad you noticed. ;)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 3rd, 2008, 1:56 am

No problem tom ;)
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Postby Xavier » December 3rd, 2008, 2:30 am

Tom wrote:I plan on making a large information database in the "About" section of the website that will be released a bit after The Elder Stats website is released. This information database will contain information about how to use the forums, and most importantly how to use the website. Also, if you ever need help understanding something about the forums, you can check out the built-in forum FAQ.

Well, I know some people will find that useful. But others...they won't even frickin' look at it, and then make a topic called: "how do u mak custom clas????"
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 3rd, 2008, 2:35 am

We should try and keep this thread on topic. even though that was hilarious.. :lol:
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Next

Return to The Lounge