OR  

Oblivion

Discuss the Elder Scrolls games and topics related to the Elder Scrolls in here.

Oblivion

Postby ronnyhenri » June 20th, 2014, 6:51 pm

I recently installed Oblivion on my computer, but the game did not have the same affection to me as Skyrim had. Will the game become better after while or does it stay as boring as it is when starting this game?
ronnyhenri
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 5

Re: Oblivion

Postby Tom » June 28th, 2014, 9:30 am

I found that Oblivion got really fun once I had a good deal of gold, my skill levels were high enough that my weapons could actually do damage, and I had better armor and weapons to work with. Also, getting my first house and having a place to go back to at the end of each day created a nice feeling when playing the game. I'd say just give it some more time and level up your skills a bit, and then you'll find the game much more enjoyable.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Sarmiento » October 8th, 2017, 11:20 am

Anyone playing Oblivion currently? I haven't installed it on my new rig yet but I really want to revisit it.
Sarmiento
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 0

Postby minervis » July 5th, 2018, 1:16 pm

Yes, I still play it. I always re-install the game when I change computer just to try if new os can run it. Oblivion is an old game but I still love it.

minervis
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 7

Postby Tom » August 18th, 2018, 8:35 pm

I got really into playing Oblivion again late last year, around November-December. I always get into it for about a month, then get distracted and forget about my character for a while. I've been playing the same character for a few years now on and off. Having the game available on Steam definitely makes things easier in terms of compatibility, though. I've never had an issue running it on any version of Windows since Oblivion was released.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Elder Scrolls Games